Thursday, April 28, 2011

Year 3

Okay I'm really grateful that my aunt bought back souvenirs of Messi from Spain! So I'm a happy girl!!
Signed up for the SA programme by Far East Organization! A four days attachment with them during Jun holidays,! Yayness! Woke up at 0600 in the morning just to be able to grab a spot for this attachment! Only 8 person will be able to go! So yeah all 8 people are friends! Hope I can gain some experience before I go for SIP! Looking forward.
And to say about SIP, HTM sip is the longest put of so many courses! It's freaking 5 months! And yeah the clique have alr made plans for grad trip! Excited much though it will only take place next year! I think Taiwan it shall be! Really hope my mum will keep her promise on letting me go!!
And I also sign up as a volunteer for the graduation day!! Yes no lessons for 2 days!
Okay now I'm meeting new friends again but I do hope that they are nice people! I really hate the get to know each other sessions! And I don't want history to repeat itself too!!!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment