Omg I hate myself at times! When I alr know about our SIP yet I'm not doing anything about it! I panic at the thought of going out to the real working world! I'm sooo scared of all the interviews that I need to go through! I really hope I get through those interviews! Tutor had advised us to write a rejection letter but I laughed at it. Seriously I'm pessimistic about my SIP interview! I'll be really happy if I could secure just one job!!
And I really hate the feeling when I know the friends that I cared are drifting apart from me! I feel really sad because I might not even be important to them! Seriously if you just wanna make use of me then please don't act as if you are really nice to me!
And I really hate the feeling when I know the friends that I cared are drifting apart from me! I feel really sad because I might not even be important to them! Seriously if you just wanna make use of me then please don't act as if you are really nice to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment