Monday, September 19, 2011

Internship Day 4

Internship Day 4
Sigh sigh sigh I'm really tired of lobby greeter la! It's like a sai gang job manzx! I'm soo gonna break down soon.

Anyway today met a difficult guests, he asked me abt the Fairmont President Club which I had told him was complimentary just register online or at the desk. He say he gonna feedback to the manager abt the service im providing because of my lack of knowledge so i quickly told him i was a trainee. Lucky manzx. Then he wanted to see the gym facilities before making a decision so I went up to the gym at level6 and showed him around which apparently I was looking at hot guys working out. Woots.

And today was a sai gang day, had to bring muffins from level 23 then go down then go up agn to bring 4 fucking heavy juices down.

And served drinks for guests at the lobby and also cold towels for airline staffs who were checking in.

The routine for lighting up the candles and all is pretty much the same.

And I did a dead move agn with a shatec guy, Benjamin, for the second time. omg I have to say I have a thing for guys who look serious when they are working. At least I get to see this guy till the end of my internship which serves some kind of motivation and also I hope there's more dead move so that I can go with him. Wl Eh I think I sound bimbotic manzx. But I think he attached Liao. Sigh.

And I have to say the female staffs are like b****** manzx(of course not all are bad, people like J and S are really good to me) the guys are so much nicer except for Mr S who doesn't seems like a guy to me! Like wtf, always picking on my grooming but come on la the caps we are wearing seems so much uglier.

And my buddy too! She's like menopause! 80% she's bad to me, 20% she's good to me.

Okay I'm ratting a lot right! I'm sorry people.

Oh ya I'm suggesting for my project like there should be a manual for newbies and express check-out thing there should be instructions as guests might think they can just dropped the key and leave which is not they need to fill up a form.

And I've made up my mind, I'm not gonna join the hotel industry when I graduate.

Okay I'll end here bye people.

Just for my info: in room dining and merchandise shop at lvl2, lvl5 is housekeeping, property maintenance and flower shop.

Crying doesn't help but crying make me feel better than depressing my tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment