Saturday, September 10, 2011
timbree
Ogay! Im blogging as im waiting for the second half of la liga to start.I think I'm in love with the food at Timbre! and my freedom is gonna end soon la! 3more days but I can't wait for Mon & Tues to arrive manzx! My date with the siao ding dong and k session with joy &amanda! Woots! At least I spend my 10days of holiday fulfilling my to-do list! Oh ya damm sian one leh my class, it's like when I decided to go for the class dinner then no one turns up! WTS but anyway it was cancelled la think my class rep keep the money for himself alr la! Anyways many people have left/leaving for their internship and I kind of envy them where they get a taste of independent life! No parents no nothing just friends!!! Omg I also want! It's not that I dislike my parents or what! BUT I really wanna experience manzx even though I guessed I will be home-sick and all! Okay too late to regret anyway! Just hope my friends will be all safe and enjoy their internship overseas.I think I kept saying Amd for not finding out more info on her internship but actually I'm pretty much the same as her la! But not too worry la I can check with the hr people when I go for my uniform fitting this coming Monday! And I have this problem, I kept gaining weight like nobody business la! I know that it was because of my daily supper la! But there's nothing I can do manzx! When I'm hungry I can't sleep! Soooo sigh! And another problem is my face condition, pleaseeeeee let it remain as it is pleaseeeeee! I hope my sore throat go away too! I'm singing k on tue leh and starting work on wed! Please! Okay start Liao! Byeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment