Internship Day 5
Basically today I've got no motivation since my eye candy didn't work today.
And I'm such an embarrassment, I broke down at the lobby because Mr S picked on me again. He says that I'm not doing anything and I should approach the guests and talk to them but seriously who in the right mind would go round the lobby and talk to guests who are usih the free wifi available at the lobby to webcam?!
I screwed up a VIP guest. I forgot to serve them drinks and cold towels! I feel so fucking useless. And it's a request by the assistant manager, I think she has a bad impression on me alr.
Anyway today I requisite for flowers at the flower shop and birthday cakes at the in room dining I also get hot water to pour the essence burner.
And I went to a singer room wih my buddy (he's VIP so he has a curbside check in:in room check room that is) whose gonna perform during the F1 period which idk who he is cause diff genre ah!
Served cold towel to another VIP guests.
Learned how to fold the cold towels and also served drinks to the airline crews! Served chocolates and cold towel to a F1 group arrivals as their room were not ready. Oh ya I also get to eat the chocolates and pastries from the executive club lounge.
Anyway my buddy has been much better to me today! :))
Tml and Thursday off let's hope thins get better after my rest days.




No comments:
Post a Comment